Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Almost a home...

A lot has happened on the house since my last post. The exterior is almost finished and we are hard at work finishing up the inside. We are still estimating 6-8 weeks until move-in but it's already getting exciting!



The brick work is finished and the siding is about 90% done. Once we get the porch columns installed and some landscaping, the house will be finished on the outside!


Here you see the fireplace wall. Firebox is installed and sheetrock is almost finished. Above the firebox are the outlets for Brad's new big screen.



This last picture is for reference, if you scroll back a few posts, I have another picture taken from this same viewpoint. This is the staircase going to the second floor. At the end of the hall is the master bedroom.

A little trim...a little paint...some cabients and flooring...and we'll be finished! Can't wait to start living in our new house!

3 comments:

Chris and Emily said...

yea - it looks so good. Can't wait to see the finished product!!!

Michael and Amber Vestal said...

How fun! We want to come stay with you again soon! I guess it'll be the 3 of us then...Maybe Sam would like the boat ride!

Shannon said...

Hi Carrie! I've been meaning to respond to your comment that you made on my blog! It was so nice to hear from you! Your new house looks awesome! How exciting!! Thanks for making contact... I'm going to put a link to your blog on my site so I'll remember to check back often!
love, Shannon