No. 9 Tan Lines...I actually hate tan lines...especially on my neck and shoulders...but I do like being able to appreciate the fact I am not ghostly white anymore!No. 8 Magazines...I get them all year long...but they seem to pile up. And summertime trips to the beach or pool are a great time to catch up on all of that reading. In Style and Shape are my favorite magazines right now. 
No. 7 Grilling out...Brad is great on the grill...and the smell of meat on the grill in the summertime is so delicious!

No. 6 James Taylor...our FAVORITE singer of all time. His songs are so mellow and relaxing that we love to sit on the porch...have a glass of wine...and just listen.

No. 5 Margaritas...I don't like the lime kind...but strawberry margaritas can make most worries go away!
No. 4 Flip Flops...Rainbows are the best flip flops ever made! They are so comforable and look cute with most summer clothes. They are expenisive but I've had mine for three years now and they still look good.
No. 3 The beach...especially the beach in Jamaica. We went for the first time in February...and are hooked...we can't wait to go back. Here's a picture of our favorite resort! Couples Sans Souci in Ocho Rios.
No. 2 No makeup and ponytails! After a little sun on my face...and a lot of self tanner....I love not wearing makeup on the weekends! And ponytails are a must in this hot Georgia sun! No. 1 Starbucks Iced Lattes! Really anything from Starbucks is good....but this is always a refreshing summer treat.
Hope you enjoyed my mid-day diversions! Let me know what your favorite summer things are!

No comments:
Post a Comment