That was the song that Brad sang all day yesterday during our LONG commute home from Jamaica. We spent the past ten days on a wonderful vacation in Negril, Jamaica with six other couples. We had a great week spending lots of time on the beach...me, laying out, reading, at the spa and talking with the other girls...brad, playing beach volleyball, learning to sail a catamaran, scuba diving and of course golfing!

I didn't get a total group picture...but this is of ten of us at dinner on Friday night. I was a little nervous about going with such a big group but it turned out to be lots of fun.

Last Wednesday was my 28th birthday and my sweet husband suprised me by having flowers delivered to our room that morning and also by having one of the restaurants make me a birthday cake for lunch that day. I can definatley get used to spending my birthday in the Caribean!

This last picture is of Brad coming back from one of his scuba trips. (Our friend Alex is next to him in the Georgia hat.) I wanted to try scuba so I got resort certified and went down for one dive...but didn't think it was all that fun. Way too much effort to breathe! Brad liked it though and went back again on this trip.
We finally made it home around lunchtime today and I've spent the day trying to catch up on laundry and all the not fun house stuff that is waiting for you after a week away. Daisy was very happy to see us...her grandparents took very good care of her while we were away.
It's about time for bed...and as Brad reminded me tomorrow...it's back to reality!

2 comments:
What a fun trip, and you got a good tan girl! You need to have Brad "school" Hayden on the art of sending the wife flowers!
Cute pics!
I'm so jealous! We honeymooned in Ocho Rios at a Sandals resort and we've wanted to go back ever since!
I'm with you on the scuba, though--I was not impressed with it! I only went once and Brian went 2 times!
Post a Comment