
So I wanted to let the readers know about a great new show on TV. This is actually it's second season, but dont' think many people knew about it last year. It's called Army Wives and it comes on Sunday nights at 10pm on Lifetime. Now before you disregard this show just because it's on Lifetime...let me give you a honest review.
Yes, it's a little-bit girlie...Brad left to go play on the computer during the first crying scene of the episode last night...but hey...it was an emotional moment in the show! The show follows five women (four of whose husbands are in the army and one who is in the army herself). They are friends who go through deployment, loosing children, dealing with life issues such as gossip, abortion, etc. The great thing about this show is the producers don't take the easy way out on these hard issues, like most shows on tv do.
I really enjoy this show. It has a good message and is a good family show. Now that I've endorsed this publically...I hope the producers don't go and make it scandalous! So...if you have nothing to do next Sunday night...check it out. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:
Is it in HD? If not, then Hayden probably won't allow it on our new TV. I KID!
I agree! I love this show! I started watching it last season and I'm SO glad that it's finally on for season 2!
Hope things are going well for you guys! Are you going to the reunion next month? We're planning on it...
Post a Comment