Sorry I haven't updated in a while...lots has been going on with us lately. An update for my faithful blog readers...our friend Jodie had her baby...they had a boy...which was a great suprise! Spencer James Tucker was born Sunday a week ago. He's home and Brad and I are excited to be able to see him and play with him soon!
This past Saturday was Brad's mom's birthday and to celebrate...I took her out for manicures and pedicures. It was fun to hangout...read magazines...and get pampered! Sunday we drove to Charleston for the day to hangout with my parents and sister and brother-in-law for a belated Father's Day family get together. We ate yummy seafood and baked in the sun on Folly Beach for a few hours then went into Charleston for shopping and ice cream! It was a perfect beachy day!
Brad and I are excited to spend our long 4th of July weekend with our friend Jacob and his girlfriend Brandi...I will post pictures soon!
Hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday weekend! As James would say..."Take that England!"
Christmas Letter 2025
5 months ago

1 comment:
Sounds like you had a good time, have a great 4th!!!
Post a Comment