James Taylor has the greatest version of this holiday song. All this cold weather hasn't escaped us down South. The high yesterday here was only 49 degrees! And people actually believe in this global warming thing?!? It seems like the end of October is always a toss up on weather. The GA/FL game has been this time of year since I started college. Some years I remember sweating to death in the stands and getting sunburned...and other years I remember freezing to death. So strange!

Anyways...this picture is from Brad's rec-league softball game last night. I was a good wife and went to watch the game...even though I was freezing to death! Sorry the picture isn't that great...I took it with my cell phone...he was waiting to bat in this picture. He had a great game...scored two runs and had a great slide into second base! I was a proud wife last night!
No comments:
Post a Comment