1. "I'm Not a Paper Cup"

Excuse the bad picture of me...but here I am at the office this morning using my cool cup!
2. Panini Press
My parents gave us one of these for Christmas and it makes the yummiest sandwiches! Hot and melty all the way through...just like something from Atlanta Bread, but made at home! The first recipe I made was an Italian sandwich with Proscutio, Mozerella, Fresh Basil and Tomatoes. Yum-my!
3. 1.5 million candlepower flash light
Brad's parents gave this to him for Christmas and he has loved it! You can see so far with these spot lights. You would be suprised how frequently it comes in handy for things like...spotting deer across in the lot across the street...entertaining small children...signally to friends in the car behind you...blinding your wife...things like that.

1 comment:
Hahahahahahaha! "Blinding you wife" sounds just like Brad. That flashlight is awesome. :) I'm so glad you like your cup!!! I thought it was just the coolest and so totally you.
Post a Comment