Thursday, March 19, 2009

Only two more weeks...

Once a year I meet up with four of my best girlfriends from college for an official girls weekend. Our first girls weekends started in Augusta, GA, seven years ago. (Gosh! I can hardly believe it has been that long!) Two of the five lived there while their husbands were in Medical School. As they moved with new jobs...our destinations became a little more exciting. We now live all over the country. Though each weekend is a little different...marathon shopping in Scottsdale...beach weekend in Savannah...all girls weekends must have a few basic essentials:


1. Starbucks (Morning Wakeup...Afternoon Pickup...Evening Nightcap)

2. Shopping (Zara, Bananna, JCrew, H&M...all the cute trendy places!)

3. Fun Cocktails (Fruity Martinis are always a favorite!)


4. Great Food (It used to always be Olive Garden...but our tastes have matured a little!)


And lastly but most importantly...lots of Quality Time with your BEST FRIENDS!!!


I can't wait to see you girls in Philadelphia SOON!

2 comments:

April said...

I'm ready!!!!! You're always good for a countdown. :)

The Marchants said...

I was wondering when the countdowns would officially begin! I can't wait, I need a girls weekend!!