Friday, May 22, 2009

No News Means....

LOTS has been going on lately! Sorry I have been bad a posting these past few weeks...but I do have a good excuse!

We sold our house! We've had it on the market since February and were starting to get a little tired of keeping the house ready for showings. Having a house on the market is no fun. Anyways...we received an offer three weeks ago and since the family was military they had a short time frame to move in. Yesterday was our last day to move things out. It has been a crazy few weeks, but we were able to get everything packed up. Since we had such a short time frame we decided the best course of action was to focus on getting everything packed and moved and really haven't had time to think about where we will go from here.

Brad left this past weekend to go to LSU for two weeks for bank school...so I am currently staying with the in-laws and all of our stuff is in storage! When he gets back we will start trying to look for a new place or possibly start building again! Isn't life crazy!?!?


Goodbye sweet house!

post signature

2 comments:

Nick and Christina Brannen said...

I had no idea yall were moving! Glad you sold your house and all the packing is done. Hope you feel settled soon! It's a beautiful house by the way:)

Nikki Masson said...

I'm so jealous! We are going to try and get ours on the market in the next month and I'm not looking forward to it.