We are happy to announce (via the blog world) that we are expecting our first baby! We thank all of you for your prayers over this new member of our family. Brad and I are so excited about this blessing and are so in awe of God's miracle in our lives.
As the new ticker to the left of the screen shows, we are a little over 11 weeks along. We have already heard the baby's heartbeat and seen the little one via ultrasound a few times. Can't wait to share with you the joys of pregnancy and how the Lord is growing us to be new parents!

10 comments:
woo hoo!! I've been waiting for this little announcement! Congratulations Carrie, I am so happy for you. Can't wait to follow your journey!!
we are just thrilled for y'all! what exciting things to come! much love!
YAY!!! So excited for you Carrie! You'll be a wonderful mom!
Carrie! I am so, so excited for you guys! You must have gotten pregnant soon after we went out to lunch together!!! Congratulations!
When are you due? Will you find out if it's a boy or girl?
That's great! It's funny because I thought your last post (based on the title) was going to announce a baby on the way. haha Oh, you're going to love being a mom! Congrats!
Oh, that is wonderful!! Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! Being a parent is the most wonderful thing!
Wahoo! I was wondering when you would fo the official blog post! I loved the Christmas card too! We're so excited for the two of you! Love you!
Congrats! That's so exciting. Kids are such an amazing blessing.
I am so excited for you! Miss you!
Megan
Congratulations Carrie and Brad! That is soooooo exciting!
Post a Comment