38% of you who guessed on my poll were right...
WE'RE HAVING A BOY!
Couldn't be more excited! Ultrasound went great...now I can start the decorating and baby clothes shopping!
Thanks to everyone who thought about us today. I appreciate all your sweet texts and emails!

2 comments:
Congrats on a healthy little boy!!!! Boys are SOOO much fun! We are so happy for you:)
Woohoo! Kinda partial to boys in my household right now. ;) Praying for continued health for you both.
I saw your registry post too. Having Jenna and Amber along for that trip was so helpful. Things I'm glad we didn't skip: ERGO baby carrier, swaddling blankets and sleep sacks, a swing, boppy, bumbo, and a play mat/gym. But each mom/baby is so different. Gift cards were great for that first month or so when we'd make quick trips to Target and BRU. :)
Can't wait for baby boy Brookshire!
Post a Comment