
I know I have said it before...but the months are flying by! Jack turned seven months old last week...but we were out of town so I am just now getting his post up...and due to not being at home...we had to improvise and take his picture in another chair...hence the different background!
Seven months has brought us a very happy and fun baby! Jack is sitting up great on his own. Not really showing interest in crawling yet...but I am content to not have a mobile child just yet! He is playing more with his toys and we have just this week opened up presents from Christmas that I was waiting for him to get a little older to enjoy. He is "talking" up a storm but has yet to say anything intelligible yet. Jack and I did have our first "conversation" last week. It consisted of us saying "ahh boo" back and forth to each other. No real words...but he was definately smiling and responding to what I said. It was really neat.
Since it has been nice outside we have been taking lots of walks and he is so content to just sit in the stroller and look around. We have especially loved this week of 70 degree weather. Hope it lasts! It seems like each phase we come to with him is more and more fun. We are so enjoying this little boy!

1 comment:
He's sounds so much like Connor! Sitting up but not crawling and babbling but no real words yet. He is adorable and isn't this age so much fun.
Post a Comment