Monday, January 09, 2012

After Christmas...

The week after Christmas, my parents and I took Jack to Atlanta for some last minute holiday fun! We rode the Pink Pig! Jack wasn't quite as excited as he looks in this picture...but he did cheese it up a little for pictures! I have fond memories of getting dressed up and going with my sister when I was little. We would wear Christmas dresses and drive to Atlanta for the day to ride the Pink Pig, have pictures made, go eat somewhere fun in the city. It's not quite as a "formal" event as it once way (it's on the top of a parking garage at Lenox Mall now)...but it was still neat to take Jack to do something I enjoyed as a little girl.

Got our tickets and waiting in line for the ride! We waited for about an hour for a three minute train ride. Thankfully the tickets were only $3 a piece and he was free...or I would have been a little upset!

We also visited with my sister and her husband and celebrate Christmas with them. Here is Jack in his Hairy Dog costume/pajamas he got as a gift from them.

We were also able to visit with my grandparents who I only see once or twice a year. They couldn't believe how much Jack had grown since our last visit. As the pictures show, he was a little bit grumpy. Earlier in the day he had been running a fever and he missed his nap that day, later I discovered those darn molars were coming in! My 18 month old already has a head full of teeth...guess I need to get serious about brushing every night...and suggestions on how to make that happen!?!

I think I have missed a few months...but after our doctors appt. next week...I will post Jack's 18 month stats and what we've been up to lately!

post signature

No comments: