Thursday, April 24, 2008

High 5 at 10

When I was in high school, one of the local radio stations had this thing called "The High 5 at 10." At 10 o'clock every night they played the top 5 songs their listeners had voted on that day. In rememberance of the old high school days...and after some inspiration from a friend of a friends blog...I came up with my own high 5 at 10 (10am that is!) JULIA and APRIL you are tagged to post your own High 5 on your own blogs!

5 Things on my To Do List:
1. Laundry
2. Pack for our weekend trip
3. Grocery Shopping
4. Get my car washed
5. Balance my checkbook

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Starbucks
2. Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches
3. Pretzels and Diet Coke (my mid-afternoon standby)
4. Microwave Popcorn
5. Chips and Dip

5 Things I would do if I won the lottery:
1. Invest smartly so I could do twice as much (my banker husband would be proud!)
2. Pay off all my debts (house, car, bills, etc.)
3. Pay off my parents, in-laws, sisters debts house, car, bills, etc.
4. Give my church money to build a new building
5. Lots of anonymous random acts of kindness (pay off friends college debt, buy a new car for a deserving co-worker, give to lots of charities, etc.)
6...I have to add one extra...after I did all of the above...I would travel lots!

5 Bad Habits:
1. Not washing my face before I go to bed at night (gross...I know!)
2. Biting my nails when bored
3. Leaving travel mugs in my car until the coffee inside starts to grow things!
4. Driving my car until the gas tank is well below empty
5. Not ever carrying cash (Brad thinks this is horrible!)

5 Places I've Lived:
1. Orangeburg, SC
2. Columbia, SC
3. Athens, GA
4. Marrietta, GA (only for a summer...at the Turners!)
5. The Hill

5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Receptionist at an Art Gallery
2. Childcare Worker at FBC in Athens
3. Interior Designer
4. Interior Design Director (yippee!)
5. Wife (that counts doesn't it?!?)

5 Friends Who you know ghost read your blog and need to start their own:
1. Loren
2. Suzanne
3. Megan
4. Melissa
5. Leslie

5 Favorite Places you have ever been:
1. On the beach in Jamaica, sipping a cold drink, working on the perfect summer tan
2. Bike riding through Paris with my sister and parents
3. Sitting on my back porch, drinking wine, watching Brad create the perfect fire
4. In my old apartment at Cobham Oaks, drinking Arbor Mist with my roomies
5. Athens on a home football weekend

5 Favorite Things to do on the weekends:
1. Sleep In (until 9am atleast!)
2. Lay around the hosue in pjs ALL day!
3. Going out to dinner with Brad on Friday and Saturday nights!
4. LONG Sunday afternoon naps
5. Having leisurely mornings to read and drink coffee

Hope you enjoyed this mid-morning break! Time to get back to work! Happy Thursday! The weekend starts tomorrow!

1 comment:

hayden said...

You are such a good financial planner!!! :) Thanks for tagging me :)