Friday, May 02, 2008

Afternoon at the Beach!

After lunch today I am headed to the Beach with my Mom-in-Law to see the annual sandcastle contest at Tybee Island. This is an example of one of the incredible sand sculptures that are created.

I am supposed to get off work at 11:30 on Fridays because my company works four nine hour days and only a half day on Friday. I usually have too much going on at the office to actually leave on time on Fridays...but this summer I am going to really try to leave on time so I can enjoy a few afternoons a month at the beach/pool.

It has actually been two years since I've actually been to the beach here! Everyone thinks just because we live so close to the beach we go all the time. We actually only go when we have friends in town! So come see us so we have an excuse to go!

No comments: