Sorry for the blogging absence lately...
Brad and I just got back from a fun filled week in Scottsdale, Arizona. A few weeks ago, our friends Dell and Janet, asked us if we wanted to go to the UGA vs. Arizona State game with them...they had extra tickets...and a place for us to stay...and since I had a Delta airline credit from my last flying experience...Brad and I jumped at the opportunity for a mini vacation. We had SO much fun!
We flew into Phoenix late last Tuesday night and stayed the night with April and Destin in their super cute and trendy loft apartment. I really enjoyed being able to spend Wednesday morning with April (one of my bestest girlfriends)...we got coffee...ate a delicious breakfast...and hit some great sales and got lots of compliments on her cute dog Bailey!
We picked up our friends Janet and Dell from the airport on Wednesday afternoon and spent most of Wednesday and Thursday hanging out at the resort pool. Brad and Dell golfed. Janet and I shopped. And we ate at lots of great restaurants.
We wanted to do something local and touristy while we were there, so on Thursday morning we woke up early and climbed Pinnacle Peak mountain. It wasn't too strenous...but we definately felt like tourists "hiking" in our flipflops!
Saturday was a great GAMEDAY!!! It was WAY HOT!!! I think the temperature at game time was over 100 degrees...but we enjoyed watching the Bulldogs go 4-0!!! I even got to pet UGA after the game was over!
Sunday Janet and I spent the afternoon at a great local spa being pampered. I could definately get used to the rich and famous lifestyle! We finished the trip with dinner at a great Mexican restaurant with some friends.
Monday was a long day home...we left Phoenix at 6:30am and after stops in New York and Atlanta...we finally made it home around 9:30pm last night. Unfortunately our bags weren't so lucky! Hopefully they will show up sometime later today!
Pictures to come soon!
Christmas Letter 2025
5 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment