Thursday, September 11, 2008

On Our Way to See the Bulldogs Play...

So...I am running about a week behind on posting...I meant to post this earlier in the week...but better late than never...right?!?

Last weekend...Brad and I headed to Athens to see our beloved bulldogs take the field against Central Michigan. Thanks to our great hometown pharmacist who offered some great tickets near the student section...it was almost like being in college again!


We took Brad's dad and his Uncle Wayne with us...it was funny to hear them tell stories about growing up and the crazy things they did! Here's Brad, his uncle and dad decked out in their red and black!

It is always so fun to go back to Athens. We were able to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, DePalmas...where I had a super yummy spinach and mushroom calzone, and then brave the crowded bookstore before heading to the game. Here's a picture of the bulldogs in the huddle just before game time! Go Dawgs!


We were also able to see the new UGA VII! Oh to live the life of a pampered dog...especially this one! While we were roasting in the stands...Uga was "chillin" in his airconditioned dog house while sitting on a bag of ice!


It was a fun...but very long day! We didn't get home until around midnight...and for those of you who know us well, know that neither Brad nor I are late night people. This is what Sunday pretty much looked like around our house.

(P.S. Do I not have the most precious kitty ever?!?)

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hey! I'm so glad ya'll have fun at the games, ya'll are cute :) Brad didn't talk to Hayden about ya'll coming that I know of...we are going to be in Bama visiting my family for the last time until after the baby comes the first weekend in Oct. We are going to be home every weekend after that though! :)

Amy said...

hey girl! looks like you all had fun at the game...Mark and I actually got to watch it at home on tv yesterday, it was great to not have to go to some dark bar in downtown LA to watch the game! We're going to the UGA/ASU game this coming weekend, are you going?

Also, I'm not ignoring your request for house pictures. I am wanting to get those up this week. At first, I didn't have a camera (just the one on my Blackberry) then I didn't have internet (dog chewed the cord) then when i had both of those things, THE HOUSE WAS DIRTY! But me and the dogs have a house cleaning party tomorrow...so expect pictures soon.

Hope you're doing well. Blessings and Peace,
Amy