Monday, November 10, 2008

100th Post and Weekend Visitors!

This past weekend our friends Rebecca and Jonathan came to town to visit. Rebecca is one of my oldest friends! We went to high school together and were also roomates after college. She and I have some crazy memories about growing up together! We had a great weekend of hanging out...looking through old photo albums...and eating lots of good food! Rebecca has always been one of the truest, sweetest friends and I was so excited when she and Jonathan got married. It was an answered prayer to see her find an amazing godly guy! Hope ya'll feel honored to be the topic of our 100th blog post! Come see us again soon!


3 comments:

The Tompkinses said...

Yea! I am truly honored to be included in the 100th blog post. Wow! Such fun times--I love reading your blog and being able to keep up with you that way. Thanks for a fun weekend! I had a blast.

Julia said...

I know! Are we horrible or what? I'm sorry to make you worry, but things are calming down a bit :)

Sarah said...

Hi Carrie! I saw your comment on my blog and then Loren shared your blog with me so I wanted to stop by and say hi! I'll have to make it part of my daily blog reading routine. It was great meeting you this summer. If we don't see you again in Philly before July, perhaps we'll cross paths in Birmingham :o)