Can you hardly believe that Thanksgiving is next week? I am super excited because I LOVE the holidays! Spending time with family...eating lots...decorating! Christmas is my favorite time of year! I know I drive Brad crazy with all my holiday festiveness...but for me the Christmas season officially starts the day after Thanksgiving. I am already planning on spending next Friday pulling out my Christmas stuff and starting to decorate! So...in honor of the season...here is my top ten list of things I love about the holidays...10. Starbucks Christmas Cups
9. Holiday Music 24-7 on the radio
8. Holiday Baking (not that I do much of this...but I like the idea!)
7. Wrapping Presents
6. Extra giving to charities
5. Decorating my House and Tree
4. Shopping for the perfect gift
3. Christmas Parties with good friends
2. Spending time with family
1. Celebrating Jesus' birth!
Let me know what your favorite things are!

2 comments:
I love everything you mentioned!!! I can't wait til Christmas season starts!
1. of COURSE Starbucks cups, my Starbucks has already broken them out.
2.Christmas Carols
3. Blue Christmas
4. Remembering Christmas "cobbham" style
5. Presents with my "roommates"
and I particularly love the cheesy saying...
"Jesus is the reason for the season"
Post a Comment