Monday, September 14, 2009

Must See TV is Back!

This week brings two exciting events back to my work week! The season premier of both these shows! Why is it that we only have new shows in the fall and the rest of the year have to deal with re-runs?


Tonight...One Tree Hill is back. Will Brooke and Julia stay together? What's the mysterious story about Nathan?!? I can't wait to find out!

And Thursday night...Season 6 of the Office starts! I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE! Anyone want to guess what is up with Pam and Jim?!?

I would be excited about the new season of American Idol starting soon...but I am not sure how things will change with Ellen as the new judge. The verdict is still out on that one...stay tuned for my reviews of these show! And leave a post and let me know what shows you are looking forward to this season.

post signature

No comments: