This past weekend I travelled to Atlanta to help host a baby shower for my sweet friend
Marie. If you've read my blog you have seen her before! She is my banker's wife friend and one of my best girls from college.

Here is the beautiful mom-to-be. She has the cutest basketball stomach...and other than that you can't even tell she is pregnant! She and Ron are not finding out if the baby is a girl or boy...so we had to get creative with the decor. I think the green, black and white theme turned out super cute!

The brunch table! We had fruit, patries, Chick-fil-A chicken minis and a yummy french toast cassarole that Leslie made. Yumm!!! We had so much fun setting up and planning the party. I am seriously thinking I want to be a party planner in my next career!

Here are all the beautiful hostesses!
April, me, Marie (mom-to-be), Amanda, Leslie and Loren. We were all bridesmaids in Marie's wedding and were so excited to be able to celebrate again with her this weekend. Can't wait to meet you, Baby M!!!
3 comments:
so cute carrie! and you SHOULD be a party planner, NOW! :)
Marie's blog is looking cute...although you need to help her re-size the picture. :) It was SOOOOO good to see you this weekend.
I can't believe you linked my incomplete blog with the picture of me pregnant in front of the camper! I hope people don't think I am a redneck. April - it will look good one day, we just played around and Carrie showed me how to add stuff.
Post a Comment