Julia tagged me (though indirectly) to take this quiz about me and Brad...and since I have been looking for something interesting to blog about...thought I would facinate the three people that actually read this blog with some fun facts about me and my hubs!
So...here is a little quiz about me and my crazy husband (see picture below):

How long have you been together? We met in college and dated briefly then went our separate ways. We got back together the summer of 2003 after seeing each other again at a friend's wedding. We got married in November of 2004 and are getting ready to celebrate our FIVE year anniversary!
How long did you know each other before you started dating? Long story...our first date in college was fall of 2001 at the Georgia/Tennessee game. We beat the Vols after a long loosing streak and the stadium went crazy. We (along with 90,000 of our closest friends) stormed the field and celebrated. It was great night to remember! After a few months we went our separate ways and then (as mentioned above) the summer of 2003 got back together after a friends wedding and were pretty much officially dating a few weeks after that. Don't think we had an official "DTR" but when Brad invited me to go the Daytona with him and some friends over July 4th...I knew we were offically a couple.
Who asked who out? Funny story...so I was in Athens after a wedding shower for my friend mentioned above...and we had been hanging out that night and he asked me if I wanted to grab dinner the following night before leaving town...I said yes and he told me to call him the next afternoon to setup a time and place...I complied and called...and he proceed to tell all our friends that I was the one who "called" and asked HIM out!
Did you go to the same school? Yes. We are both Georgia BULLDOGS through and through (even though we are having a TERRIBLE year this year!)
Are you from the same home town? Nope. I grew up in SC and he's a local boy from the Hill.
Who is the smartest? Well Brad would totally say he is. Though I was really smart and studied alot in school...I am fine giving him this title now. He knows way more about finances and money stuff than I care to understand and he has a GREAT memory...he calls himself a "steel trap"...he can remember the craziest things. It's totally irritating!
Who majored in what? Totally predictable...me in interior design and him...finance.
Who is the most sensitive? Definately me. I cry alot...Brad says I am addictive to the endorphins! I tease Brad about being the Grinch...I even bought him a Grinch tshirt a few years ago for Christmas!
Where do you eat out most as a couple? Our town is limited on restaraunts...so sadly I would say we most frequently visit Wendys' together...but it is usually just for an after dinner frosty! But some of our favorite places are P.F. Changs and Bonefish Grill.
Who has the worst temper? We are both pretty laid back...but I get upset easier than Brad...so I guess me.
How many children do you want? I want three and Brad says two...is 2.5 an option? Kidding aside...we will be happy with whatever God chooses to bless us with!
Who does the cooking? Cooking...what is cooking? We aren't big cookers...it is hard to make dinner for just two people...but when we do...Brad is usually grills the meat and I make a salad or side. We do like to cook together and try new recipes...just can't seem to find the time to do it frequently!
Who is more social? Brad...he can talk to anyone...and everyone loves him. I am definately the introvert in the pair.
Who is the most stubborn? Brad! He thinks he is always right! Unfortunatley....most of the time he is....revert to the question above about who is the smartest!
Who wakes up earlier? We both wake up about the same time everyday. We are both early birds...which means we crash early too!
Where was your first date? As said above...Georgia/Tenessee game 2001.
Who has the bigger family? both about the same
Do you get flowers often? Only on special occassions...but Brad is good about suprising me with them. Two years ago we were in Jamaica on my birthday and he had them delivered to the resort! He's also stopped by my office with flowers before. Very sweet!
How do you spend the holidays? We try to rotate every other year...but I like to be at home just us on Christmas morning.
Who is more jealous? Neither one of us is really jealous.
Who eats more? We both like to eat...but Brad is a big snacker...and he loves ice cream!
Who does the laundry? Definately me...I am not sure Brad has ever done a load of laundry since we have been married!
Who’s better with the computer? Neither one of us are too savvy...that's why we have Hayden for all our technology questions!
Who drives when you are together? Usually Brad...he is a bad back-seat driver!
What is your song? Someone Like You by Van Morrison.
Hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into our story! I am tagging MARIE and NIKKI to take this quiz on your blog!
More pictures of the house and recent weekend with my parents to come soon!

4 comments:
I feel so influential in your story. :) Hee hee! Love you!
Good Post!
I read your blog! Am I considered one of the three or does that make four? I think you have more than three reading. I love hearing what's happening with ya'll!
Add my name to the list, Carrie, I read your blog too! :) So interesting to learn more about you and your husband!
Post a Comment