Thursday, October 01, 2009

Guest Appearances

Since she hasn't made the blog lately, I thought I'd post a picture of our Daisy. I found this site a few weeks ago while Brad was taking a Sunday afternoon nap. What a cute kitty!



A few weekends ago I was in Columbia to visit my parents and one of my best friends Rachel. We went out to eat to celebrate her birthday and another old friend Megan joined us. (Megan is a ghost-reader and really needs to start her own blog!) Here we are in our cute fall colors! It was a fun night of fellowship with some old and dear friends!


post signature

1 comment:

Megan Smith said...

This is so exciting to be on your blog page!!! It made my day. It was wonderful to see you a few weeks ago. We need to get together more often. Keep in touch!