So my sister requested I increase the baby updates and since I was able to take some decent looking pictures last night (i.e. I was wearing real clothes and make-up) I decided to oblige! Here goes...
How far along: 17 weeks 3 days
Maternity clothes: Still only pants. Luckily flowy tops have been in style lately so I have not had a problem with most of my shirts. Am going shopping this afternoon for a bump appropriate dress for a wedding this weekend...not looking forward to it!
Weight Gain: About 10 lbs...I am hoping this is normal! All my baby books say during the second trimester I should be gaining a pound per week.
Stretch marks: None and I have been good about putting on the Cocoa Butter every night because my stomach is really itchy! Ahhh...the strange side effects of pregnancy!
Sleep: Pretty much back to a normal sleep schedule. I look forward to my weekend naps...but that has always been a staple for me! No more napping at work though.
Best moment this week: I had a client ask me if I was expecting. This is the first person that I hadn't told to say something about it. Yeah! I guess this means I am finally out of the "I ate too much" stange and am starting to really look pregnant!
Movement: Maybe...I think I have felt something a few times...but it hasn't been consistent. Hoping this starts soon!
Food cravings: Still craving mac and cheese! I've had it atleast three days this week...maybe this is contributing to the extra weight gain...hmmm....
Gender: Hope to find out at our appointment next week!
Labor Signs: Thanfully none!
Belly Button in or out: Still in
What I miss: A cold beer! How redneck do I sound!?! I thought I would really miss wine and fruity martinis...but I really haven't. I would love a cold cornona and lime right now!!!
What I am looking forward to: Our appointment next week!
Milestones: I think I have finally "popped"!
How far along: 17 weeks 3 days
Maternity clothes: Still only pants. Luckily flowy tops have been in style lately so I have not had a problem with most of my shirts. Am going shopping this afternoon for a bump appropriate dress for a wedding this weekend...not looking forward to it!
Weight Gain: About 10 lbs...I am hoping this is normal! All my baby books say during the second trimester I should be gaining a pound per week.
Stretch marks: None and I have been good about putting on the Cocoa Butter every night because my stomach is really itchy! Ahhh...the strange side effects of pregnancy!
Sleep: Pretty much back to a normal sleep schedule. I look forward to my weekend naps...but that has always been a staple for me! No more napping at work though.
Best moment this week: I had a client ask me if I was expecting. This is the first person that I hadn't told to say something about it. Yeah! I guess this means I am finally out of the "I ate too much" stange and am starting to really look pregnant!
Movement: Maybe...I think I have felt something a few times...but it hasn't been consistent. Hoping this starts soon!
Food cravings: Still craving mac and cheese! I've had it atleast three days this week...maybe this is contributing to the extra weight gain...hmmm....
Gender: Hope to find out at our appointment next week!
Labor Signs: Thanfully none!
Belly Button in or out: Still in
What I miss: A cold beer! How redneck do I sound!?! I thought I would really miss wine and fruity martinis...but I really haven't. I would love a cold cornona and lime right now!!!
What I am looking forward to: Our appointment next week!
Milestones: I think I have finally "popped"!
And one looking non-frumpy. April...this shot is for you!
Also...I have added a poll to the left side of the screen for you to vote if you think Baby Brookshire is a girl or boy...let me know what you think!

6 comments:
Cute, I haven't craved a corona until now;)
Carrie you are just too cute! I love your little bump! :)
Very non-frumpy! :) I don't even have to make any comments about a certain pair of pants....
Haha! Love you girl!
I think your bump did pop out since I saw you last weekend!
Look at how precious you look pregnant! Love it!!! I cant wait to find out what you're having! I'm going to vote in the poll...my guess is a boy! :)
so cute.. thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to find out what your having!!
Post a Comment