Monday, March 15, 2010

The BIG 3-0!!!

This past weekend I celebrated my 30th birthday in style. Friends and family came in and helped make the weekend special. I have so many things to be thankful for during this exciting time in my life. Just to name a few...

I am thankful for a secure job and career that I love...I am thankful for a wonderful home to start and raise a family in...I am thankful for the best girl friends in the world. Girls that I can pray with, shop with, have fun with and share life with...I am thankful for amazing in-laws and for the person they taught Brad to be and for the blessings they continue to be in our lives...I am thankful for wonderful parents who raised me to be smart, responsible and productive member of society and who continually bless us with their time and gifts...I am thankful for this tiny miracle growing inside me who has been prayed for for a long time and who we will be meeting in just 16 short weeks...I am thankful for my wonderful husband who makes me feel safe and secure and knows when to make me laugh and when to let me cry and who I am loving sharing life with...and I am mostly thankful for my Lord and Savior who has blessed me with all of these things and so many more that I cannot count...yes, 30 was a good celebration of so many of these blessings in my life!

A few pictures from the weekend long celebration...

All my co-workers who went to lunch at Mrs. Wilkes (a Savannah favorite) for lunch on Friday to celebrate the big day!

A fabulous feast prepared by my father-in-law for Saturday night!

Three of my besties who came to town for the weekend to celebrate! (Not pictured are Baby Mac...he was sleeping...and April who couldn't make it...but who we missed very much!)

Me and my wonderful hubby! (Note to self...no more pictures from the side like this until post-baby! Ahhh!)


My parents also stopped by on Sunday to take out to lunch and finish our long weekend of celebrating...but I forgot to document with a picture! Thanks everyone for making my 30th so special and a great one to remember!

post signature

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy birthday Carrie! You look cute, as always :)

Nikki Masson said...

Happy Birthday! I'm not to far behind you. I can't believe we are really 30.

Anna Johnson said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great time!