Monday, March 22, 2010

I hope it's not really nesting...

So Brad was out of town this past weekend at a golf tournament and I was excited about a much needed weekend at home. We've been on the go a lot over the past few weeks and are looking at a few more weekends of business coming up...so I was feeling the need for a super productive weekend. After making a two page "to do" list on Thursday night...I hit the ground running when I got off work on Friday.

A few of the items I tackeled and accomplished over the weekend: cleaned out car and got it washed, put together packets for the neighborhood HOA, mopped all the floors in the house, put out spring decorations, cleaned the screen porch, helped Brad organize the garage, washed/dryed/folded/put away every piece of clothing we owned (atleast it seemed like that!), shopped for cute maternity dress for my shower this weekend, exchanged some of Brad's clothes from Christmas, bought baby hangers and organized his closet, listed some items for sale on ebay, finally unpacked my last suitcase from Jamaica, bought new bedding for our upstairs bedroom and unpacked and organized a few last moving boxes we just never got around to finishing, cleaned out refrigerator, went grocery shopping AND cooked homemade lasagne last night for dinner!

Whew! I am tired just thinking about all that! Don't worry MOM...I did get a nap in every day and also had some good snuggle/nap time with Daisy on Friday and Saturday! It was SOOO good to get all that accomplished this weekend...but I hope I am not officially "nesting"! We need Baby B to stay inside a few months longer!

post signature

4 comments:

Nikki Masson said...

Wow-please send some of that motivation over my way!

Sarah said...

This is a tad belated, but congratulations on your soon to be here little one! I've enjoyed following along on your blog.

The Marchants said...

I am SUPER impressed! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Megan Smith said...

Hey! I cannot wait to see you this weekend! Drive safely!!

Megan