I celebrated a wondeful first Mother's Day yesterday. My sweet husband helped make the day really special. After a sweet card (which produced some pregnancy hormone induced tears) and a very thoughtful gift of cute pajamas to wear in the hospital, we headed to church with his parents and listened to a great sermon on raising children to understand their faith as a first priority in life. After church we headed out to brunch and spent the afternoon at the pool. It was a super relaxing day and a great time to remember all I have to be thankful for! Can't wait to meet baby Jack in just a few weeks!We have our last sonogram next Monday along with our 33 week appointment. Can't wait to see the little guy and see how everything is progressing. I can hardly believe how close we are to meeting him! Time seems to be flying by!

No comments:
Post a Comment