Dear Jack,
Tomorrow, I will be 39 weeks pregnant. I've had a feeling this whole time that you might come early...please don't prove my mothers intuition is already off! Your dad and I can not wait to meet you! Your nursery is ready and there are so many fun toys just waiting to be played with.
Your grandparents and aunt are jumping everytime the phone rings thinking we might be calling with news of your arrival. Please join us soon!
I know the Lord knows exactly when you will arrive and his timing is always perfect, so I am trying to be patient and trust in his wisdom...I am just so darn excited to meet you and finally be a mommy!
Come soon!

2 comments:
Hope he comes soon! I know how hard the very end is. My children do not like to come out and had to be forced!
Post a Comment