Friday, July 16, 2010

One Week Old

Yesterday was Jack's one week birthday! I am going to try to do one week updates for the first few weeks and will then switch to once per month so we can see how he is growing. Here he is with Mr. Frog.

And I wanted to show a close up of his custom designed onesie by "Aunt" Leslie. At my first baby shower we made these and it has been fun to dress Jack up in such cute outfits made by my closest family and friends.

Leslie...if you would start your own blog...I could link to it...so all the blog mommies can place their orders!

post signature



3 comments:

Shannon said...

Carrie, he is just tooooo cute!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to "watch" little Jack grow up on your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Fred the Frog!! I can't believe the frog is basically Jack's size! Aunt Suzie made a good purchase there. :) Jack is too cute and he's changed so much already in the past week!

Tiffany said...

He's a honey! Congrats!