Today I hit up Publix, they are having great buy one get one free deals, and Kroger who is having their mega event. I spent $74.21 in total and saved $65.91. This will be enough groceries to last us almost two weeks.
A few of the Free buys...
3 Right Guard Men's Deodorant - 1.40 ea. with $3 off 2 and $1 off $1 coupon = ALL 3 FREE
Athenos Feta Cheese - BOGO Sale + BOGO Coupon = 2 FREE
Velveeta Mac & Cheese Snack Cup - $.99 reg. price + $0.50 off sale price + $1 off 2 coupon = 2 FREE
Hidden Valley Salad Dressing - $3.39 reg. price + 1/2 off sale + $2 of coupon = FREE
Other really good deals...
Huggies 320 count wipes - $8.99 reg. price + $1 off sale price + $2.50 manf. coupn + $1.50 Publix coupon = $3.99 Total
Spray and Wash Stain Stick - $2.99 reg. price + $1.50 off sale price + $1 off coupon = $0.50 Total
To get the best deals and only buy things when they are on sale...I usually have to shop every week. My goal is to spend $50 or less per week and I made it with this trip today!
Is it sad that I have so much fun with this?!?


3 comments:
No, it's not sad. I haven't gotten that far into the coupons, but I did buy a coupon organizer a few weeks ago, and have been keeping my eye out after having an awesome week and saving almost $100 with Publix deals and coupons. I'm sad we don't have a Kroger nearby. But I say, it's free stuff!! I have a few diaper coupons I've been saving for you, I think.
Way to go, Carrie! Where do you get all of your coupons? I'm using Southern Savers but still could never get to $50 a week! You should do a post on tips (in all your free time, ha ha!). Congrats. :)
Before another youth summer hit me I was full into couponing! Then summer hit, then the reality of being pregnant and I haven't been able to get back into it (although I still get the Sunday paper and pull out the coupons and recycle the rest!) Thank you for the encouragement to get back into it! It's so worth it!
Post a Comment