Thursday, October 07, 2010

Three Months Old!

Tomorrow is Jack's three month birthday! He is thirteen weeks old today. My how the weeks are flying by! As you can see from the picture below he is getting big! He's been sitting with assistance...but actually sat up by himself in the chair while I was taking these pictures for a few seconds by himself! What a big boy!

At three months old, Jack has fallen into a good routine. He takes one 45 minute nap early morning another one around lunchtime, 2 hour nap in the early afternoon and another 45 minute nap around 5 o'clock. He is sleeping great at night and as of last weekend started sleeping 11 hours straight through the night with no feedings! He still wakes up every now and then and needs to be reswaddled or have his paci put back in...but other than that is doing great!

He is wearing mostly 3 month clothes but some 6 month clothes because he is so long! He is still in size one diapers...but I am seeing them get smaller and smaller on him. Hope we can atleast make it through the big box I just bought! Since he started sleeping through the night...we've changed his feedings some. He is taking 7 oz. bottles 5 times a day.

He has been such an easy baby since getting him on a schedule and is fun to play with and "talk" to! I am looking forward to more sitting up and starting cereal with him in a few more weeks!

post signature

No comments: