Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Goodbye Summer...Hello Fall!

We have had a busy last few weeks! We enjoyed one last weekend at the beach with Brad's parents the weekend after Labor Day. Jack loved hanging out on the beach and playing at the pool. We tried to take some cute pictures the day we left, but it was hot and the sun was in his eyes, so this is the best we could get!


Last week was our local high school homecoming. And since it's a small town, the homecoming parade is a big deal. The high school and rec league all have floats and throw candy for the kids. I collected a bag full of candy just by myself. It was crazy! Jack loved waving and saying hey to everyone as they walked by!


This past weekend Brad went to Athens for the Georgia game, so Jack and I packed up to spend a few days in SC with my parents. We managed to cram eating at two of my favorite restaurants, three trips to Starbucks, shopping, a visit to the Greek Festival and a kids consignment sale, all into two days. Jack (and my Dad) were troopers! Here he is with my parents showing off his new walking skills!


It's a rainy, dreary day today and we have loved being inside, playing with toys, napping and catching up on blogging and I have a crock pot of beef stew and homemade cornbread waiting for dinner. Life is good...and I am SO happy it is fall!



post signature

No comments: