Friday, June 01, 2012

Birmingham Fun

At the beginning of May, we spent a few days in Birmingham hanging out with Loren and her cute kiddos! We had lots of fun playing outside, shopping and thanks to her sweet husband even enjoyed a girls night out. Somehow I didn't manage to get any pictures of all the kids together, or even us for that matter, but here a few cute ones of my little boy! He is all boy and a total mess right now!


He LOVED the slide! 


Since none of the kids were big enough to climb up the playground to get to the slide. Loren handed them up to me and I put them on the slide. I am pretty sure it was more of a workout for us than them!


We went to class at Gymboree. I so wish we had one of those here. Jack LOVED it and acted like he was a regular! No shyness with this one!


post signature

No comments: