We have really been enjoying being outside this spring and early summer. I know all too soon it will be miserably hot...so I've tried to let Jack enjoy as much time outside as possible. We had some friends over today and the boys enjoyed some playtime in the pool. I am pretty sure they had more fun with the water hose than the actual pool...but at least the pool contained most of the water. Sorry for the "redneck" baby in diaper pictures...it was semi-spontaneous and we didn't have time to put on their bathing suits.
"Sharing" the water hose
My cute boy!
And these are two of the many faces I see everyday!
The first picture is the "Momma Up" pose...
He usually is repeating over and over and over "Momma Up...Momma Up...Momma Up..." and bouncing up and down. For some reason this almost always happens when I am doing something gross...like peeling shrimp or dicing onions...I always have to stop, wash my hands, then pick him up. He'll immediately want back down and then it will start as soon as I have resumed whatever I was doing. Oh the attention span of toddlers!
The second face just melts my heart. This is his current smile. Eyes squinted shut...mouth open! Cheesy smile ensues! Sweet moments!



No comments:
Post a Comment