Thursday, May 31, 2007

Home Sweet Home Part 2

After much hard work...we are mostly settled in. I still have a few boxes left unpacked, but we're no longer wandering around the house looking for every little thing! Here are a few pictures my mom took this past weekend...this weekend I will get the computer and camera setup so I can post more...but here's a preview of two of my favorite rooms...
The Kitchen

The Living Room

I have new lamps and window treatments hung now...but this is mostly what it looks like. Notice Brad's favorite part of the house above the fireplace...now if we could only get cable!

3 comments:

hayden said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE your kitchen! You're house is going to be too cute, I know. Let me know if you want some recipes :)
-j

Nick and Christina Brannen said...

It is beautiful! I love your taste and you did a wonderful job picking out everything. The kitchen is my favorite--love the cabinets!

Tiffany said...

I agree with Christina. Nice taste! Everything looks beautiful. Brad will be expecting some yummy meals from that kitchen!