We are FINALLY moved in! Much thanks to our friend Tim who was a HUGE help moving the heavy furniture this past weekend! Sunday was our first night in the new house. We slept in the master bedrooom on the first floor without blinds...which was a little scary...but Brad installed most all of the blinds throughout the house yesterday so we are starting to feel a little more comfortable there. We also have our first alarm system, which I've already set off once! It's going to take us a while to get used to everything, but we are excited!
My friend Janet came over on Monday and helped me get a lot of stuff unpacked. I sure do have a lot of kitchen stuff for someone who rarely cooks! Maybe the new kitchen will help insire me!
We are hoping that we can get everything in its place over the long weekend. My parents are coming down on Friday to help finish landscaping, hanging window treatments and unpacking. I'll post new pictures soon!
Christmas Letter 2025
5 months ago

4 comments:
yea!! I know you are so glad to be in your new home. Can't wait to see pictures once your settled in.
That is wonderful! I know that you have worked hard and waited a long time. Can't wait to see more pictures.
So awesome...what a beautiful home, and we pray for many happy years in that place for the Brookshires.
-h
Congrats on your new house! It's so beautiful! Enjoy!
Post a Comment