Thursday, April 01, 2010

26 Week Update

How far along: 26 Weeks

Maternity clothes: Definately! I am loving having a cute bump right now. I am definately running out of normal clothes that can fit and have even had to switch my bum-around-the-house t-shirts for some of Brad's as my stomach won't fit in mine anymore!

Weight Gain: 20 lbs...as of this morning. I have hit somewhat of a plateau and have been here for a few weeks...maybe it will stay that way?!?

Stretch marks: None yet and I hope it stays that way!

Sleep: Still getting harder. I am a fairly mobile sleeper...I turn over multiple times during the night...and it is getting harder to that. Daisy is also either becoming a bad bedfellow or I am getting more sensitive. I woke up last night and she was stretched across my entire pillow and my head was laying flat on the matress! I am not sure how much longer the 3 1/2 of us can share one bed!

Best moment this week: Baby Shower with lots of family and friends this past Saturday!

Movement: Feeling Baby B kick ALL the time. He has been really active all the time. I have started feeling something creeping up under my ribs during late afternoon/evening hours. Not sure if it is him or something else...but it is very uncomfortable!

Food cravings: I haven't really had any lately...I have been really thirsty the past few days and have been trying to be really good about getting my 8 glasses of water in everyday.

Gender: It's still a BOY! I had the ultrasound tech confirm at my last appt a few weeks ago. Wanted to make sure before I hit the nursery decorating full on! Hehe!

Labor Signs: Thanfully none!

Belly Button in or out: Still in but flattening out.

What I miss: Not much. I am really trying to enjoy this pregnancy. I am definately having uncomfortable moments and am feeling bigger and bigger everyday...but I also feel so blessed to be apart of this miracle of life.

What I am looking forward to: Easter with the family and seeing some old friends this weekend...and my next doctors appointment in a little over a week.

More info and pictures from my wonderful shower last weekend to come...

post signature

No comments: