Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baby Showers Galore!

A few weeks ago, my four best girlfriends from college threw us a baby shower. It was so much fun to have so many family and friends together to celebrate Baby Brookshire's arrival! I know I have bragged on these girls before...but they are such a HUGE blessing in my life! Two were college roommates and the other two have become the closest friends since school. It is so much fun being able to share boyfriends, getting married and now babies with these girls!

April, Loren, me, Marie and Leslie

We had lots of fun decorating onesies for Baby Brookshire to wear...and I guess...since this picture gives it away...I will go ahead and reveal his name! We will call him Jack! Can't wait to meet this little guy!
We played some fun games. I have to admit I was a little upset at how big some of you thought I was! Thanks to Suzanne for guessing on the small side for me!
Baby Jack got lots of fun things! Toys, clothes, crib bedding, diapers, burp cloths and his stroller/carseat travel system. We are so thankful for everything and can't wait to use them!

Me and My lovely sis (Aunt SueSue)

Me and My Mother-In-Law (Bebe)

My grandmother, me and my mom (GrandLynn)

All of Baby Jack's loot!

Thanks to my girls and all the family and friends who were able to come celebrate with us! It was a very special day and I can't wait for you all to meet the new little one!

post signature


No comments: