I feel like I just finished with Jack's four month post...I can not believe another month has already gone by! This past month has brought lots of firsts for our little man. His two bottom front teeth have come in...he celebrated his first Thanksgiving....rode in his first parade...went to his first Christmas party...and is about to celebrate his first Christmas! It has been a busy few weeks!

Every month he gets more and more interactive with us and is such a bundle of joy! He is sitting up well...not totally on his own yet...but I think in another week or two he will be able to sit independently. He hasn't shown much interest in crawling yet. He is eating great. We have added one meal a day, usually mid-morning, and he has enjoyed rice cereal, oatmeal and avacado. We are about to try squash and peas in the next week.
Here are his 5 month stats...he is wearing 6mo. clothes and a size 2 diaper...weighs about 16 lbs and from our calculations is about 27" long...he is still eating 5 times per day...but with the addition of some solids...is taking only 6 oz of formula...he eats about 1/4 cup of cereal or food once per day...he is smiling ALL the time...loves to grab at your face and hair...and everything still goes straight into his mouth.

We love this little guy!


1 comment:
cute! if he's anything like hannah, everything will go in the mouth for a while! she is one drool/teething fest!
Post a Comment