Brad and I travelled back to Athens a few weekends ago to hangout and spend sometime in our favorite city. We were able to see the annual twilight bicycle races, eat at lots of good restaurants, and I got to shop while Brad played golf. What a perfect weekend!
Brad and I getting ready to go out for dinner!
Brad and James (above) and Cody and his brother (below) at dinner at Mexicalli.
spend time with my hubby, drink Starbucks coffee, read Cooking magazines but never acutally make the recipes, shop till I drop, watch girlie movies, cuddle on the couch with my cat Daisy, read friends blogs, travel the country, vacation in the Carribbean, decorate houses, run ouside during the spring, eat great food especially Mexican and Italian, go to concerts and enjoy the many blessings that the Lord has given to me! We just welcomed our first baby into the world and are loving learning how to be parents and spending time with our new son.
1 comment:
You guys look so tan!!! I'm going to be embarrassed at my white-ness when we come next month!!!
Post a Comment