
So tonight is the night...the last time we get to watch them sing and cast our votes...its David versus David...pure clean voice versus scratchy rocker soul. Whose it going to be?
Leave me a comment with your vote.
Though Brad and I really like David Archuletta (who Julia totally pegged when she said he bears an odd resemblance to Eddie Munster) but think David Cook is more the American Idol pop-star type. I am going to cast our vote for Cook...only time will tell!!!

3 comments:
Oh girl, I'm voting for Cook too! Archuletta is good, but he just really gets on my nerves. For some reason I just don't get into Idol's that I think will end up on Broadway! haha :) Although, he would be a shoo-in if they ever decide to do a Munster's broadway show!!!
David Cook won...hoooorrrraaayyyy!!!
It had to be the U2 song that did it :)
Nathan and I were very excited about David Cook winning! We've never watched the show until this season but were hooked on it every Tuesday and Wednesday night. We even analyzed the order of the top 12 while driving to Macon to visit family this weekend. David Cook is classic rock American Idol. David Archuletta was too teeny boppery. Both will be very successful in both genres of music.
Post a Comment