Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rainy Day

After our 80 degree Thanksgiving Day, it is finally starting to look and feel like winter around here. We woke up this morning to a chilly, rainy, overcast morning. I am looking forward to a lazy day with Jack just hanging around the house in our pajamas.

I pulled out this cute crochet romper that my mom gave me. It was actually mine when I was little and put it on Jack this morning. I am afraid I waited a little late for the outfit to make its debut as it is already too small for him!
And here is one of my favorite times of the day. Early morning naptime! Jack goes down for his morning nap around 7:15-7:30 everyday. He's only up long enough to eat, be changed, play a little and read bible story before he goes back down for a good nap...usually around an hour and half to two hours long. I love this time of day because everything is still quiet and it gives me time to drink coffee, do my own reading, check emails and get ready for the day. Sleep tight my little boy!

post signature

1 comment:

The Marchants said...

That outfit is too cute! He is such a sweetie!